Student (33) Virginia Killing

https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/student-120-covid.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/john-take-look_01480346587.html?m=1

.

John: Actually, if you are careful enough,  you would find that 80% of the cases in my blog are live and on-the-site surveillance. 

Me: God.

John: It happen in the year of 2012. I put a glass of water on my balcony.  After 2 minutes, I saw a Pic on the WWW. What's the Pic about ? About a glass of water which is on a balcony. 

Me: What time did it happen?

John: Around 15:00 pm of HK time.

Me: 15:00pm of Hong Kong time is 03:00am of New York time.  Kelvin is a New Yorker. Apart from Insomnia , I don't think that the attack would be done by Kelvin. 

John: At 03:00 am, Kelvin is on his bed sleeping.  How could he be awake staring at the monitor. 

Me: I guess.  The attack is done by Kelvin's deputy.  I assume that.  This deputy is called Mr. Gao. He's in Beijing.  He's at the same time zone of you.  I guess.  This guy speaks fluent Chinese.  Yet, he holds a Green Card. 

John: Mr. Gao isn't able to use his computer of Beijing to hack the satellite.  

Me: I know that.  To hack a server of the satellite,  you need a super machine.  This super machine is able to create a signal.  This signal can penerate a server of the satellite. 

John : Not to mention Kelvin's deputy of Beijing,  even the America's army don't have such a machine. 

Me: Such a machine can't be in Beijing . It must be in New York. 

Joh: True. You know what?  Kelvin has given Mr. Gao a "hacker's package".  When Mr. Gao press a button of it,  a signal will go from Mr. Gao's computer of Beijing to a super machine in New York. 

Me: Ok.

John:  This super machine in New York will on behalf of Mr. Gao to send an extremely destructive signal to the server of satellite as well as the server of server of Google.  Eventually,  both the server of the satellite and the server of Google will get hacked. 

Me: Ok.

__ 

.

John: Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/08/look-at-this-articles-httpswww.html?m=1 . At this stage,  we only roughly known the reason of massacre in Virginia. 

Me: Roughly  ?

John: Yes, roughly.  Now,  let's deep down into it.  Take a look. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Oikos_University_shooting#:~:text=On%20April%202%2C%202012%2C%2043-year-old%20One%20L.%20Goh,the%20deadliest%20mass%20killing%20in%20the%20city%27s%20history. . I assume that.  Miuson has a deputy called Mr. Kim.  He's an ethnic Korean.  He speaks fluent Korean.  Yet, he holds a Green Card. 

Me: In another words,  Mr. Kim is an American. 

John: Mr. Kim holds a hacker's package.  In fact,  Mr. Kim click a button of it,  a GPS get hacked by him. This guy stay in Korea long term.

Me: This guy actively teach the Korea's soldiers how to hack the satellite. 

John: Precisely.  This guys plays the same role of Mr. Gao.

___

.

Miuson : I didn't teach Mr. Kim how to hack the GPS.  I only let him use a hacker's package. 

Me: What's a package about?

Miuson: It's none of your business. 

Me: Using a hacker's package is same as learning how to hack the GPS . 

Miuson: Mr. Kim is ethnic Korean.  He speaks fluent Korean.  Yet, he holds a Green Card.  He's an American.

.

__

. 

John: If you are a 3rd party,  if you're not Miuson's students,  if you are able to translate the term of hacker's package into French,  Spanish and Deutsch,  I guarantee that you will win the prize of literature of Nobel. 


Comments