Student (32) Iraq (repeat Kelvin's words )

https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/today-i-mention-about-concept-called.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/04/httpschihaukam_0511905902.html?m=1

.

John: Ah May is the person in this link. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/take-look_0648692566.html?m=1 . And, Miss Wong is the person in this link. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/in-lesson-of-anatomy-professor-kill-1.html?m=1 .

__

Ah May: Miss Wong is your student.  She pretend not to be your students. 

Kelvin : You and her are my students.  You guys are in the same classroom.  You guys are classmates.  Don't accuse of each others.

Ah May: However,  I don't like her.

Kelvin: Ok. You repeat my words. 

Ah May: How do I repeat your words ?

Kelvin: You say to John's elder brother, "Miss Wong love to pretend. ".

Ah May:  If John's elder brother ask me,  "Miss Wong love to pretend what?", what should I  say?

Kelvin: You say,  "Miss Wong love to pretend to be cute.".

___

Me: Repeating Kelvin's words is illegal.  Ah May should genuinely report the news,  "Miss Wong and me are Kelvin's students.  Yet, we pretend not to be Kelvin's students. ".

John: Precisely. 

.

___

.

Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Ah May and Miss Wong. 

Kelvin : Please.  They only repeat my words. 

Bradley : Kill them. 

.

Miuson : You told Bradley that Miss Wong and Ah May only repeat your words. 

.

Kelvin : That's the only way I save them. 

.

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

.

Miuson : Take a look. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/take-look_01104139265.html?m=1 . I killed 480 people in Iraq. Why ? I warned Bradley,  "Don't touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., Ah May and Miss Wong.  They are under my shelter. ".


Comments