Student (36) COVID
Kelvin : See this camera. Don't you see that John is chatting with a man in the avenue. His is Da Tou. He's John's neighbour. He is mentally retarded.
Mr. Yau (a police): So ?
Kelvin : Place him on the black list. We're gonna make fun of him.
Mr. Yau: When ?
Kelvin: This guy always play poker in the park. It's illegal. When he does that next time, I call you. You go to the spot. You make fun of him.
Mr. Yau: How Wil I make fun of him ?
Kelvin: I will give you instructions.
___
Bradley : Kill the students, e.g., Mr. Yau. He's learning how to hack the satellite.
Kelvin : I instruct Mr. Yau how to make fun of Da Tou. Mr. Yau learn nothing from me.
Bradley: In a public lecture, a lecturer is distant from and have no interaction with his students. This lecturer can hardly instruct his students to do anything. If you are able to easily instruct Mr. Yau to do something, it's a private tutorial.
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that it's only an instruction. You didn't teach Mr. Yau any hacking techniques.
Kelvin : That's the only way I save him.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
Miuson : I let 7 millions people die from COVID. Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Mr. Yau. They are under my shelter. ".
Comments
Post a Comment