Student (37) m Multi students induced Campus killings

https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/john-mr.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/today-i-mention-about-concept-called.html?m=1

.

John: Take a look.  A China and Korea airplane almost crash in Chicago airport.

Me: Nobody died. 

John: Nobody died for sure. Why? At that time,  Miuson only demonstrate to Hulson how to hack an aeroplane. 

.

Miuson : I show you guys how to hack an aeroplane.

Hulson (the boss of Chicago aviation) : How?

Miuson : Now, I click a button.  A China and Korea flight almost collided.  How is the laboratory lesson today?

Hulson:  Terrific. However,  nobody died. 

Miuson : It's a "laboratory" class.  Nobody died of course. 

Hulson : However,  we irritate Bradley. 

Miuson : You aask Bradley to fuck off. 

Hulson : I dare not. 

___

Bradley : Me Fuck off.  What do you mean ?

Miuson : Nothing. 

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Hulson. 

Miuson : Apart from Hulson, I have plenty students. 

Bradley : How many?

Miuson : 300.

Bradley : Kill them as well. 

Bradley : I'm not able to kill so many students. 

Bradley : If you're unable to kill them all, at least, you should try yo kill as many students as you can.

____

John : Are you insane ? You let 2 airplanes crash into the World trade center. 

Miuson : Bradley said,  kill as many students as possible. 

John : Students mean your students.  The people of World trade center aren't your students. 

Miuson : Oh! I misunderstood. 

John : You didn't misunderstand. You pretend to misunderstand.  You mean to let your own students live.  And, meanwhile,  you mean to let those non-Miuson students, die.

Comments