Student (52) Quezon students killings

 https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/student-105-aden-gulf-disaster.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpschihaukam_0120447775.html?m=1

.

John :  Read his profile. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leung_Chun-ying . Take a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_1.html?m=1. At that time, indeed, not only Mr. Tang was in the classroom,  but also, Mr. Leung was in the class room too.  Guess what happen ?

____

Mr. Tang:  Mr. Leung doesn't contribute anything. He doesn't create any controversy in the society. You are the classroom teacher.  You host the justice.

In fact, Kelvin dislike the non-unitedness of the classroom. 

Kelvin: Ok. I will talk to him.

___

Kelvin: Mr. Tang complain to me, "Mr. Leung create no controversy in the society.  Mr. Leung has contributed nothing. ".

Mr. Leung: Mr. Tang and me are classmates.  We learn how to hack the satellite of America together.  Mr. Tang shouldn't accuse of me.

Kelvin: Calm down.  Man. Even me Don't like the non-unitedness in the classroom.  Tomorrow,  you repeat my words. 

Mr. Leung: How do I repeat your words ?

Kelvin: You say in the media, "Multual accuse isn't good.".

___

John : Mr. Leung didn't genuinely report the news of that We (Mr. Leung and Mr. Tang) are Kelvin's student learning how to hack the satellite of America. 

Me: He only repeat the words of Kelvin. 

John: The society of Hong Kong is 3rd parties.  They aren't Kelvin's students.  As a result,  they are perplexed. 

Me: They feel that Mr. Leung is a bit "Crazy". Yet, they didn't know what happen. 

John: True.

___

Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin,  Mr. Tang and Mr. Leung.

Miuson: They are naive students. 

Bradley: I don't care.  Kill them. 

Miuson : Any alternative ?

Bradley: Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people. 

___

Miuson: Bradley said, "Ask Kelvin,  Mr. Tang and Mr. Leung to kill people. ".

Kelvin: I'm hacker. I'm not killer.  I don't kill people. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

Miuson : Take a lookhttps://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/07/httpskamchihau.html?m=1.  . I kill 180 people in the Philippines.  Why? I told Bradley,  "I already on behalf of my students killed people.  I exempted them from killing people. ".


Comments