Sequential (155) binding

 https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpschihaukam_0120447775.html?m=1

.
.

.

.
John: Ofdma stand for Orthogonal Frequency division multiple access.
Me: Ok.
.
___
.
John: See the 1st Pictures above.  The transmitter give WIFI 1 a physical address of 0000 and give WIFI 2 a physical address of 0001.
Me: Ok.
.
___
.

John : My mobile phone is within the domain of WIFI 1 and WIFI 2. My mobile phone Alternatively receive the signal sets of (0000) and (0001).
Me: Ok.
.
__
.
John: I choose (0000). As a result,  the clock line of my mobile phone looks like the 2nd picture. 
.
_____
.
Me: If hacker intend to hack my mobile phone,  hacker need to hack the clock line generated from WIFI 1.
.
John: No, hacker can also hack the clock line generated from WIFI 2.
.
Me: However,  I choose 0000. That means I exclude the clock line generated from address 0001.
.
John : To some extent,  "Yes".

Comments