Student (34) Aden Gulf disaster

  https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpschihaukam_0995129980.html?m=1

.
.
.
John : Have a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpschihaukam_0120447775.html?m=1. Kelvin use the satellite to surveillance me and direct Miss Lam to make fun of me. Kelvin feel that it's his achievement. Since it is his achievement, he must share with his students.  Therefore, Kelvin share it with Terry ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Gou ).
__
.
Kelvin : Yes,. It's me who direct Miss Lam to do that.
Terry: Did John know that ?
Kelvin : He's idiot. He didn't know who is the boss behind those hacking. Do you wanna learn how to hack the satellite ?
Terry: Yes,
Kelvin: Good. Tomorrow, you repeat my words.
Terry: How do I repeat your words ?
Kelvin: You stand outside Foxcon and announce publicly, " You guess guess who is the boss of Foxcon .".
Terry: I'm the boss of Foxcon.  It doesn't make sense. 
Kelvin: I ask you to do that. You just follow my instructions.
__
.
John: Repeating Kelvin's words is illegal.  You gotta genuinely report the news. 
Me: A genuine news report should be, "me (Terry) is Kelvin's students.  I learn how to hack the satellite. ".
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Terry.
Kelvin : Terry only repeat my words.
Bradley : Kill him. Can't you hear what I say ,
Kelvin : Please.
__
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that Terry only repeat your words. 
.
Kelvin: I save him.
.
Miuson is so angry and he pat on the desk top harshly and the coffee on the desk top spill,
.
Miuson : You are idiot. Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2025/10/john-take-look.html?m=1  .I killed 200 people in Aden Gulf. Why? I warned Bradley, "Don't try to touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Terry. They are under my shelter. ".

Comments