Student (18) m multi student induced

.
.
John: See. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Cole_bombing . Clement is a soldier of America.  This killings of USS Cole isn't done by Clement. Actually,  it is done by Miuson.  
____
.
Miuson: I used the TNT bombs to kill 19 soldiers of America.  Do you wanna learn ?
.
Clement : Yes, but , TNT bombs symbolize military intention.  I'm Americans.  I shouldn't kill the Americans. It's military principle. 
.

Miuson: OK. You  can lie to the society of America that it's done by Al Qaeda. 
.
Clement: You mean, it isn't a military principle. It's "Domestic" terrorists' attacks. 
.
___
.
John: Is Terrorist's attack a military intention ?
.
Me: I would say "Yes". Regardless of nationality of Miuson,  right now,  the victims are Americans and Clement is an America's soldier. TNT Bombs symbolize "Military operation". Of course,  Clement has military intention. 
.
___
.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Clement.

Miuson : Apart from Clement, I have plenty students. 

Bradley : How many?

Miuson : 300.

Bradley : Kill them as well. 

Bradley : I'm not able to kill so many students. 

Bradley : If you're unable to kill them all, at least, you should try yo kill as many students as you can.

____

John : Are you insane ? You killed 3,000 people of World trade center. And then, you said, "It's done by Al Qaeda. ".

Miuson : Bradley said,  kill as many students as possible. 

John : Students mean your students.  The people of World trade center aren't your students. 

Miuson : Oh! I misunderstood. 

John : You didn't misunderstand. You pretend to misunderstand.  You mean to let your own students live.  And, meanwhile,  you mean to let those non-Miuson students, die.

Comments