Student (23) Malaysia's campus killings
https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpschihaukam_01925768454.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/04/john-take-look_01356192742.html?m=1
.
Kelvin (during the year of 2020): See this camera. It hack the satellite of America. Do you see a park near by John's home.
Mr. Fong: Yes,
Kelvin: You repeat my words. .
Mr. Fong : How do I repeat your words ?
.
Kelvin: You put a fake bombs there.
______
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Mr. Fong.
Kelvin: Please. He only repeat my words.
Bradley: I don't care. Kill him still.
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that Mr. Fong only repeat your words.
Kelvin : That's the only way I save him.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
Miuson : Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/09/httpschihaukam_10.html?m=1.I killed 38 teenagers in Malaysia. Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Mr. Fong. They are under my shelter. ".
Comments
Post a Comment