Student (61) Netherland Campus killing

https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/john-take-look.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/httpschihaukam_01156106810.html?m=1

.

John: Have a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/httpschihaukam_014558135.html?m=1 . The matter isn't over yet.  After I left, I went to a park. I felt perplexed.  I smoke there.

_____

Kelvin :  John left already.  Guess where he is now ? 

.

Mr. Lau: Where?

.

Kelvin put his notebook on thr table. He point to the monitor of his notebook. 

.

Kelvin: Look at this camera.  It hack the satellite of America. John is standing at the entrance of the park. 

Mr. Lau: Let me have a look.  Oh! Yes, John looks perplexed. He is smoking a cigarette. 

_______

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Lau. 

Miuson : Please.

Bradley: Kill them.

Miuson: Any alternative ?

Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people. 

Miuson : Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/12/blog-post.html?m=1 .I killed 237 people in the Netherlands.  Let them go.

Bradley : No, those 237 victims of Netherlands died from the case of Issak.  In the case of John,  you haven't on behalf of Kelvin and Mr. Lau kill people. 

.

___

.

Miuson : Issak has military intention.  Issak carry out a mass surveillance.  Yet, Kelvin and Mr. Lau only infringe John's privacy.  Nobody else's privacy got infringed.  It's not a mass surveillance.  Nor does it has military intention.  

.

Bradley: I don't care . You on behalf of them kill people. 

Comments