Student (62) COVID


.
.
John : Mr. Tsang is my friend.  Guess what happen ?
__
.
Kelvin : Hacking the telecom is pretty simple. Mr. Tsang is John's friend.
Mr. Yuen : Ok.
Kelvin : See. I click a button. The telephone number of Mr. Tsang's son is reallocated to your SIM Card.
Mr.Yuen: It's wonderful.
Kelvin : You use a software to change your accent into the accent of Mr. Tsang's son. You give a phone call to Mr. Tsang.
Mr. Yuen: What do I say in the phone-call?
Kelvin: During the phone call, you said," My father. I owe loan-sharks money. You gotta pay for me.".
________________
.
Bradley : Kill the students, e.g., Mr. Yuen.
Kelvin : It's a financial fraud. I didn't teach him how to hack the telecom.
Bradley : I don't care.  Kill him. 
__________
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that it is a financial fraud .
.
Kelvin : Yes, if Mr. Yuen isn't off-topic, if Mr. Yuen stick to the topic of hacking the telecom, Bradley would kill him.
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
.
Miuson : I killed 7 millions people during COVID. Why ? I warned Bradley, " Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g ., Mr. Yuen . They are under my shelter. ".

Comments