Student (45) Sars
https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/microsoft-entered-2004-with-monopoly.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/httpskamchihau.html?m=1
.
John : Take a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_61.html?m=1 . At that time, how did Kelvin distinguish the dogs of mine and Ah Yao?
Me: I don't know.
John: Read it.
___
Kelvin: Look at this camera. It hack the satellite of America. See. The dogs of white color belong to John. The dogs of brown color belong to Ah Yao. Don't make any mistakes.
Miss Tsang: It doesn't matter. They are dogs anyway.
Kelvin: No, you gotta distinguish between John's dogs and Ah Yao's dogs. It's called object lock-up.
Miss Tsang: Object lock-up ?
Kelvin: Yes, now, I give you guys 2 batch of poison (Ebola). You guys kill the dogs of John first. And then, you guys kill the dogs of Ah Yao.
Miss Tsang: I've got it.
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Miss Tsang.
Kelvin : I teach her how to use the poison (Ebola). I didn't teach her how to hack the satellite.
Bradley : Don't Bullshits. Kill them.
__
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that you only teach Miss Tsang How to use the poison (Ebola). You didn't teach her how to hack the satellite.
Kelvin: That's the only way I save her.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say ,
Miuson : Take a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/blog-post_14.html?m=1 . I killed 800 people. Why? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Miss Tsang. They are under my shelter. ".
Comments
Post a Comment