Student (19) Greece aircrash and ship wreck

https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/john-take-look_0223753016.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/january-21-1999-u.html?m=1

.

.

while (Gmail is running)

{

if (John send email)

{

send to the receiver ();

send to the Gmail of Kelvin (); <--- Kelvin hack rhe server of Gmail and then Kelvin add an extra code here.

}

else

{

send to the receiver();

}

}

.

John: It happen in the year of 2009. 

.

Kelvin: John's sent-out email is surveillanced by me. 

Mr. Lau :  What's his email about ? 

Kelvin: About applying for a job.

Mr. Lau: It's boring. 

Kelvin : Who say that? I have a spy company in Hong Kong. You go there. You pretend to be the boss. "You" ask John to come over for a job's interview.  You make fun of John.

.

Mr. Lau: Then, what sort of business does this spy's company do?

.

Kelvin: You're my students.  I'm the teacher.  You repeat my words. 

.

Mr. Lau: How do I repeat your words ?

.

Kelvin : You say to John,  "It is a tutorial school. We need a programmer to create software for this School. ". 

__

John: Ok. I only worked there for 2 days. Why?  Guess what happen at the 2nd day? 

___

Kelvin: John's doesn't know who the boss of hacking is.  You repeat my words. 

Mr. Lau: Ho do I repeat your words ?

Kelvin: You ask John,  "You guess who the boss is in this tutorial's school. ". 

Mr. Lau: You ask me to pretend to be the boss of this tutorial's school.  Of course,  John eould say, "You are the boss of this tutorial's room.". This question is meaningless. 

___

Me: Mr. Lau didn't report the news.  He only repeat Kelvin's words. 

John: A genuine news report should be,  "me (Mr. Lau) is Kelvin's students.  I learn how to hack the server of Hotmail. ". So,  I said to Mr. Lau impolitely ,  "I'm not interested in guessing. ".

Me: And then ?

John: And then, I pack up and leave. 

______________

.

Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Mr. Lau.

Kelvin : Mr. Lau only repeat  my  words .

Bradley : Kill him.  I don't care.

__

.

Miuson : You told Bradley that Mr. Lau only repeat your words. 

Kelvin : That's the only way I save Mr. Lau. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh, 

Miuson : Take a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/12/battlefield-backlines-discriminating.html?m=1 .I kill 200 civilians in Greece.  Why ? I warned Bradley,  "Don't touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., Mr. Lau. They are under my shelter. ". 

Comments