Student (16) China ship wreck
https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/john-httpsen.html?m=1.
.
Ref: https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/student-120-covid.html?m=1
.
John: It happen in 2015.
___
.
Kelvin : John complain to you that he is being surveillanced by America's hackers.
Miss Yeung ( a superintendent of police): Yes,
Kelvin : You repeat my words.
Miss Yeung: How do I repeat your words ?
Kelvin: Tomorrow, you visit John's home with 3 other police. You say to John, " We are sitting at the back rows of a public lecture's hall. We're not guilty. ".
Miss Yeung : I've got it.
.
Bradley : Kill those cadets, e.g., Miss Yeung.
Kelvin : Miss Yeung repeat my words only.
Bradley : Kill her.
.
Miuson: You told Bradley that Miss Yeung repeat your words only.
Kelvin : That's the only way I save them.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
Miuson : Take a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/httpschihaukam_0652984815.html?m=1 .I killed 450 people in China. Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., those police cadets. They are under my shelter. ".
Comments
Post a Comment