Student (2) COVID

.
.
.
John: Take a look.  https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/knowledge-1-covid.html?m=1 . The matter isn't over yet. 
Me: What's up?
.
__
.
Kelvin (instructions): Tomorrow, you tell Mr. Hung,  an engineering person, "America's government no more provide us with any satellite data. Therefore, a live camera nearby the house of John and Mrs. Ma is needed, in order to surveillance if Mrs. Ma or John smoke at the balcony or not.".  It's an instruction. 
Mr. Yeung (staff of the housing department): Instruction ?
Kelvin : Yes,
____
.
Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Mr. Yeung. 
Kelvin: Please.  It's an instruction. 
Bradley : In a public lecture,  a lecturer is far away from his students. Therefore,  this lecturer isn't able to instruct his students to do anything. Am I correct ?
.
Kelvin : Yes,
.
Bradley : You are able to instruct your students to do something.  It's a 1-to-1 private tutorial.  Kill Mr. Yeung.  
.
Kelvin: Please. 
.
Bradley : Kill them.  Can't you hear what I say ?
__
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that it's an instruction. 
.
Kelvin : That's the only way I save them.
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 
.
Miuson : I let 7 millions people die from COVID.  Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students.  They are under my shelter. ".

Comments