Student (2) COVID

.
.
.
John: Take a look.  https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/knowledge-1-covid.html?m=1 . The matter isn't over yet. 
Me: What's up?
.
__
.
Kelvin (instructions): Tomorrow, you repeat my words. 
Mr. Yeung (staff of the housing department): How do I repeat your words ?
Kelvin : You set a CCTV camera downstairs.  This camera focus on the balcony of Mrs. Ma. And then,  you tell the security guard, "You guys take care of this CCTV. Don't let anybody to come close.".
____
.
John: Repeating Kelvin's words is illegal.  Mr. Yeung should honestly report the news.
Me: A genuine news report should be, "Me (Mr. Yeung ) is Kelvin's students. I learn how to hack the satellite. ".
__
.
Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Yeung.
Miuson: They are naive. 
Bradley: I don't care.  Kill. 
Miuson: Please.  Alternative ?
Bradley: Alternative ? Yes,  you ask them to kill people. 
Miuson : I use the poison (COVID ) killed 7 millions people. Let them go.
Bradley : No, you tell them, "You either kill people or get killed. ".

Comments