Student (17) m America Medication
https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/04/in-fact-miuson-is-very-honest-guy.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/blog-post_31.html?m=1
.
John: Take a look. May 2012 – Shakeel Afridi, a Pakistani physician who helped the CIA to track down Osama bin Laden by collecting DNA samples from residents of bin Laden's compound . Actually, this news is fake.
Me: If the news is fake, it should be deleted.
John : True, cause, a fake news only waste the precious time of the readers to read it. Let me tell you. The process is that Kelvin is Miuson's students. David is Kelvin's students. David is CIA's personnels.
Me: Ok.
John: Take a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/07/httpswodewangzhishime_74.html?m=1 . The matter isn't over yet.
___
.
David (CIA'S personnels ): Why did you show the hospital's record of John's father to Mr. Zhang?
Kelvin : Why not?
David: Mr. Zhang is a student. He's learning how to hack the database.
Kelvin: The case of John's father is same as the case of Bin Laden. John's father is being investigated by me.
David : Investigation?
Kelvin : Why not?
David : There isn't a terrorist called Bin Laden.
Kelvin: I know that.
David: Bin Laden is a fictional "terrorist" under our imagination.
Kelvin : I know that.
David: 911 is conspired by Miuson.
Kelvin : I know that. .
David : Then, why did you do that on John's father?
Kelvin : Then, are you a student as well ? Aren't you learning any hacking techniques from me? Shouldn't you turn a blind eyes on this?
David (concess): Ok. I turn the blind eyes on this.
__
.
Bradley: Kill Kelvin, kill Mr. Zhang (a Chinese spy), kill David (CIA'S personnels) too.
Miuson : They are naive students.
Bradley : You love naive kids. It's your own business. I'm sick of them. Kill them.
Miuson : Any alternative ?
Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.
.
__
.
John : Guess what happen ? Take a look.
.
3) January - 2012. Death toll of a fake medicine in Pakistan, reaches 112.
.
2) August 2012 – West Nile virus outbreak in Dallas, US, killed at least 17 people.
.
1) September, 2012 —Contaminated steroid resulted in 39 deaths in US.
.
John : Miuson killed 168 people both inside America and outside America, e.g., Pakistan.
Me: Oh! God.
___
.
John : Why did you kill those people ?
Miuson : Bradley said, " Tell the students to Kill people.".
John : The students mean Kelvin, David (CIA) and Mr. Zhang (a Chinese spy), not you definitely.
Miuson : I on behalf of them kill people.
John : If you on behalf of them kill people, you will exempt them from killing people. You protect them.
Miuson : I exempt them from killing people. I protect them. So what ?
John : If you on behalf of them kill people, you gotta let them know.
Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.
___
John : In fact, Kelvin, David and Mr. Zhang are innocent. Why? They didn't expect That Miuson on behalf of them kill 168 people.
Me: True.
Comments
Post a Comment