Student (6) Las Vegas killing
https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/04/john-is-example.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/july-12-2000-thomas-jones-30-year-old.html?m=1
.
John: Take a look.https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/07/httpswodewangzhishime_5.html?m=1 .After 911, the Las Vegas killing is most "Brutal" in the states. 192 people died.
Me (stunned): Oh! My God.
John: I don't encourage anyone to kill people. Take a look.
.
1) It's my case. It's the electricity Grid get hacked. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/08/httpswodewangzhishime_21.html?m=1 . Yet, Miuson didn't on behalf of his students, e.g., Kelvin, kill anybody.
2) It's my case too. It's the satellite get hacked. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/disavowal.html?m=1. Yet, Miuson didn't on behalf of his students, e.g., Miss Wang, kill anybody.
Me: Why?
John: You go to ask him yourself.
__
Me: I don't encourage anyone to kill people. In John's case, you didn't on behalf of your students kill people.
Miuson: The students are from Hong Kong.
Me: If they are from Hong Kong,You can go to kill the people from Hong Kong. I welcome you. Mate.
Miuson: John's case is trivial compared with the case of Bundy Standoff.
Me: You can't think in this way.
.
Comments
Post a Comment