Student (21) Paraguy fire accident

https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/04/take-look.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpschihaukam_01694105230.html?m=1 .

.


.
John: Miuson is the person in this link.  https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/blog-post_12.html?m=1 . It happen in the year of 2013. Kelvin hack the satellite.  And, Kelvin use the camera of satellite to peep at my father from the sky.  Kelvin saw that my father is walking at the hillside road.
.
Me: And then ?
.
John: And then,  Kelvin hack the server of Yahoo and publish a news there,  saying,  "Based on satellite's photo, a man is walking in a hill-side road.".
.
Me: Why did Kelvin do that ?
.
John: Kelvin praise himself, "I'm able to hack the satellite. ".
.
Me: Praise himself ?
.
John: Yes, praise himself.
__
.
Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin. 
.
Miuson : He only praise himself. 
.
Bradley : Don't let him use any hacker's package.  Kill him. 
.
Miuson : Come on.  Kelvin is a naive student. 
.
Bradley (God Damn Angry):  You love naive students.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them.  Kill them. 
.
Miuson: Any Alternative ?
.
Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask him to kill people. 
.
__
.
Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell Kelvin to kill people. ".
Kelvin (nervous) : Hey!  Man. We're hackers.  We are not a killer.  We don't kill people. 
Miuson : Calm down.  Man.
Kelvin (nervous) : If you're me, you couldn't calm down. We are hackers. We are not killers.  We don't kill people. 
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 
Miuson:  I killed 430 civilians in Paraguy. Why?
Kelvin : I've no clue. 
Miuson: I on behalf of you guys kill people.  I exempt you guys from killing people. I protect you guys.  You guys are idiot.

Comments