Student (1) m China teacher and student

John: Most of the massacre is due to military intention (60%), mass surveillance (10%) and profit making (10%).  I give you an example of mass surveillance.  Have a look. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Tibetan_unrest .  I assume that.  Mr. Jiang is soldier of China. Mr. Jiang is Miuson's students.  

Me: Ok.

____

Miuson: I click a button. The dissidents of Tibet is under our surveillance. 

Mr. Jiang (a soldier of China): In which way are they under our surveillance?

Miuson: You're idiot. Learn now.  The build-in microphone of the dissidents' cellular phones are remotely opened by us.  And then, they get eavesdropped on by us. What's more?  Wherever those dissidents go, they are seen by us through a Satellite's camera. You know what? It's called a mass surveillance. 

Mr. Jiang: Mass surveillance ?

Miuson: Why not?

__

John: As you can imagine,  Bradley must say to Miuson,  "Tell those students , e.g., Mr. Jiang to kill people.  Else,  I will kill him. ".

Me: Eventually?

John: Eventually, Miuson got no choice but to behalf of Mr. Jiang kill people. 

Me: Did Miuson on behalf of Mr. Jiang kill people ?

John: Yes, Miuson did on behalf of Mr. Jiang kill people. Take a look. 

1) (8-2010) Shandong coal mine fire. 16 workers got killed. 

1) (8-2010) Henan, aircrash. 45 passengers got killed. 

1) (11-2010) A fire accident of Shanghai, China . // 58 retired teachers in China got killed.

3) (2011) JiangXi rail crash. //. 20 people got killed. 

3) (2011) GanSu School Bus accident. //. 21 students got killed. 

Me : God!  150 civilians of China got killed.  Among them, 80 people are Teacher and Students. 

John: Yes, take a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/09/httpswodewangzhishime_83.html?m=1. In my case,  Miuson didn't on behalf of his students kill the people of Hong Kong.  Why? 

Me:  I don't know.   

John: You ask him yourself. 

___

Me: I never encourage anyone to kill people.  Yet, in John's case, you refuse to on behalf of your students kill the people of Hong Kong. 
.
Miuson: Kelvin and Mr. Ho only infringe the privacy of John. They didn't infringe the privacy of other people. It's not a mass surveillance,  why should I kill people on behalf of them ?
.
Me: Then, why did you kill the people in China ?
.
Miuson: In Mr. Jiang's case, it's a mass surveillance,  it's serious. I must kill people on behalf of Mr. Jiang. 
.
Me: You shouldn't think in this way.  
__
.

John: After Kelvin use the satellite to infringe my privacy,  Miuson didn't on behalf of him kill the people of Hong Kong,  in the long run,  it's disastrous. 
.
Me: Why? 
.
John: Kelvin think wisely, "As long as it is not a mass surveillance,  nobody die.  So, I only infringe the privacy of John. ".  
.
Me: Only infringe the privacy of John?
.
John: Yes, Kelvin keep saying to the students surrounding him, " John is an example.  He is surveillanced by me.  It's educational. ".
.
Me: Educational ?
.
John: Yes, Kelvin use his index finger to point to my forehead and say to his students, "  You guys come close.  Look at John closely. Isn't it funny?".
.
Me: funny ?
.
John: Yes, if it's funny not serious,  it's minor case. If it's minor case, nobody will die.
.
Me: Funny therefore nobody die ?
.
John: Yes,.


Comments