Student (39) 3rd Bali

https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpschihaukam_01429350021.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/httpschihaukam_01912024526.html?m=1

.


.

John: You may take a look at this article first. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnkamchihau_01956799792.html?m=1  .

Me: Ok.

John : Mr. Jian is the police in this link. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2022/01/weaponly-vs-locationally.html?m=1 .

.

Kelvin point to a telephone in the police station and say,

Kelvin : Look at this telephone of this police station.  You can use it to calk anybody.  

Mr. Jian: Ok.

Kelvin: As long as I click a button of "my" cellular phone.  I can use my cellular to join your conversation. Now, you use this telephone of the police station to give a phone-call to John. 

Mr. Jian: What should I say to John?

Kelvin: You say to John, "Oh! What a pity.  You get 'hacked'. ".

____

Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Jian. 

Miuson: Kelvin feel that he is able to hack the telecom,  so, it's his achievement.  Therefore,  he ask Mr. Jian to say to John, "Oh! What a pity. You got hacked".  It's same as Bush after 911.

Bradley : You kill people in 911. Yet, Kelvin kill nobody.  How can it be his achievement ?

Miuson : However,  Kelvin is able to hack the telecom.  Can't he regard it as his achievement ?

Bradley: No, he can't.  Kill them.

__

Miuson : Bradley said, "Ask Kelvin and Mr. Jian to kill people. ". Hacking the telecom can't be deemed as an achievement.

Kelvin: I'm a hacker.  I'm not a killer.  I don't kill people. 

Miuson : Calm down.  Take a look. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/httpsjohnkamchihau_01482493830.html?m=1  . I killed 600 in Indonesia.  Why? I warned Bradley,  "I've already on behalf of my student killed people.  I exempt my students from killing people. ". You keep on being a hacker.  Bradley dare not touch you. 

 


Comments