Student (9) m Nigeria aircrash

https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/04/blog-post_13.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/john-take-look_01241876345.html?m=1

.

John: Take a look. .https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpsjohnchihau_01920093938.html?m=1 . It explains the environment of massacre. 

Me: Ok. 

John: In fact,  mass security is equal to mass surveillance. Take a look. It happen in 18-1-1998. //. https://punchng.com/court-awards-n10bn-mobil-bayelsa-oil-spillage/.  I assume that.  Ochuko is Miuson's students.  Ochuko is an officials of industrial safety of Nigeria.

___

Miuson : The motor of those oil pipeline got hacked by me.

.

Ochuko: You?

.

Miuson: Yes,  therefore, the motor malfunction.  And, the oil leak. 

.

Ochuko: Ok.

.

Miuson: You are students.  I'm teacher.  I will teach you guys how to prevent it.

.

Ochuko: Ok.

.

Miuson:  Remember.  Mass security is important. Tomorrow,  you repeat my words.

.

Ochuko: How do I repeat  your words?

.

Ochuko: You say, "The oil leak was caused by the poor management of Mobil Company. Mobil Company bear the full responsibility. ". 

__

.

Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Ochuko. 

Miuson : He only repeat my words. 

Bradley : Repeating your words ? Are you kidding ? Mass security is equal to mass surveillance. 

Miuson : Any alternative ?

Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you request them to kill people. 

.

John : Guess what happen . Take a look.

1)  An aircrash in Nigeria, killing 170 people.  . 

2) A pipeline of Nigeria explode, killing 1,000 people.

John : Totally,  1170 people got killed. 

Me: Oh! God. 

____ 

John : Why did you kill those people ?

Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell your student to kill people. ".

John : The students means Ochuko,  not you.

Miuson : I on behalf of my student kill people. 

John: If you on behalf of them kill people,  you exempt them from killing people.  You protect them. 

Miuson : I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them.  So what ?

John: If you on behalf of your student kill people,  you gotta let them know. 

Miuson : My student is so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know. 

Comments