Student (12) Arabia Spring (Syria )
https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/04/john-take-look_17.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/04/john-take-look_17.html?m=1
.
John : Take a look. https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_93.html?m=1.
Me: Ok.
John : Miss Liao is the boss of the hospital. Indeed, Miss Tiu is the boss of the hospital also.
Me: Ok.
_____
Miss Tiu: It's not appropriate. We killed John's father.
Kelvin : No worries. You say to John, "We held a meeting before killing your father. ".
Miss Tiu: A meeting?
Kelvin : Why not? In another words, it's a decision of the hospital as a whole.
__
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Miss Tiu.
Kelvin : She's a naive student.
Bradley : I don't care. Kill her.
Kelvin : Please.
Bradley: Kill her. Can't you hear what I say.
__
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that Miss Tiu is a naive student.
Kelvin : That's the only way I save her.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
Miuson : Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/04/blog-post_25.html?m=1. I killed 800 civilians in Syria. Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Miss Tiu. They are under my shelter. ".
Comments
Post a Comment